Posted to or from Borden?
Contact Bill and Jenna Forsyth, your local Military Real Estate experts. Both are registered agents with Brookfield Global Relocation and their Integrated Relocation Program (IRP). Through this program Bill and Jenna help Canadian Forces Personnel, Regional Police Enforcement, RCMP and Government of Canada Employee’s to relocate across Canada.
As part of Canada’s Largest Network of Military Relocation Realtor’s Bill and Jenna can remove some of the stress involved in being relocated, whether being posted in or out of the Borden area.
Your Borden House Hunting Trip
- We are always available to our clients via Skype, phone conversations or personal one on one meetings;
- All new and updated listing suiting your new home requirements will be automatically sent to you;
- You will get access to “hidden listing” before they become public on MLS;
- We will book all required appointments to ensure you can view all properties prior to choosing a home;
- When you arrive you will receive a showing booklet of all the home you have chosen to view;
- We will attend your Home Inspection with you and schedule up to two future visits of property;
- We can provide you with the Borden Family Resource Guide and any other information such as schools, churches, sports and other recreational needs;
- We will be available throughout the entire process and also after you move into your new home for any help and assistance you may require.
Bill and Jenna are your Local Real Estate experts having lived in the Simcoe County area for all their lives. Having been involved in Borden Relocation Market for so many years gives you a unique opportunity to experience first hand the difference Personal Service and Commitment can make.
CFB Borden is Canada’s Largest Training Base and trains over 15,000 military members every year. CFB Borden occupies over 22,000 acres of land and countless training areas specific to the large number of Individual Trade Training requirements.